Friktoria Data Center Services is developing dynamically and seeks new people with desire who like to provide with solutions working in and advanced & youthful work environment ! We seek to staff our marketing department with : Marketeer
Job description :
The position concerns morning employment, at FRIKTORIA's central offices, in Volos - Magnisia, with responsibilities which include Friktoria's brand name strengthening and promotion of Friktoria's products and services. Marketeers are committed to finding and satisfying the needs and desires of the customer in order to increase the company's profitability.
As a Marketer your responsibilities will include:
- Market and competition research.
- Posting articles to friktoria's blog, sharing in social media, responding to comments, etc.
- Advertising promotion on social media, Adwords, Youtube, etc.
- Creating and maintaining a knowledge base.
- Collaboration to transfer knowledge and ensure adequate coverage.
- Analyze and resolve current issues.
- Provide documentation where required.
Required Qualifications :
- Graduate of secondary level education.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English (C1 level at least).
- Disposition for work and commitment to the result.
- Knowledge of Computer usage (Linux / Windows operating environment).
- Comfort in communication with spoken and written language.
- Negotiating skills.
- Creative imagination and logic.
- Convince and perception.
Qualifications to be considered (but not necessary) :
- Bachelor of Marketing or Informatics.
- Previous work experience in a similar position.
- Previous work experience in Telecommunications / Internet company.
- Experience in Internet.
The company provides :
- Stable monthly income, insurance cover and the legal gifts and bonuses.
- Provisions on sales (goals achievement), additional to the provided salary.
- Full and part time employment possibility.
- Prospect of signing indefinite duration work contract.
- Continuous training in new technologies by experienced and capable executives.
- Career opportunities in a dynamical company with development prospects in a market full of challenges.
- Modern and pleasant work environment
Please send your C.V. to Human Resources (H.R.)