Form and Process of guarantee application
Friktoria.com has as a main objective to make the content of hosted website available for access from anywhere in the world, anytime. The disruption time of the service is defined as loss of all packages from Friktoria to providers of the backbone network.
The goal of Friktoria.com is to keep the average packet loss up to 0.1% or less during a month as measured by Friktoria.com Downtime is measured after an online notification from its customer for nonoperating, through Friktoria's ticketing system at https://my.friktoria.com/. If it is impossible to access the ticketing system, call the Service Department. The administrators of FRIKTORIA.com will determine the end of the downtime. If the average packet loss exceeds 1%, FRIKTORIA.com will provide customer with a credit assistance of service in time form, in accordance with the following tables.
1. Shared and Resellers Hosting in case of:
- The Webserver, the Database server, the technological equipment or the infrastructure of data center which hosts your site are available less than 99.0% in the period of one month, or
- If the supply network in the Data center which hosts your site is available less than 100%, FRIKTORIA.com will credit your hosting package with free time hospitality as follows:
|99.0% - 97.0%||30%|
|96.9% and under||60%|
2. Dedicated Servers guarantee is provided in case of :
- The technological equipment or the infrastructure of the Data Center which hosts your server are available less than 99.0% in the period of one month, or
- If the network supply in the Data center which hosts your server is available less than 99%, FRIKTORIA.com will provide you with retroactive credit and equivalent to the difference between the guaranteed level of availability of customer service during the month and the calculated level availability of customer services, multiplied with the actual costs incurred by the customer for services during that period of month. Credits are calculated according to the following table, measuring 24hours a day and 732hours per month in a calendar month, with the maximum credit not exceeding 50% of the monthly service charge on the relevant month.
|Minutes Off Operation||Credit|
|1-4 60 minutes space||10%|
|5+ 60 minutes space||50%|
The credit applies to 60 days from the day of filing the request. The credit of this format is the exclusive compensations in case of downtime.
The customer will not take credit for any failure, malfunction or unavailability of the website caused or related to:
- Circumstances beyond the reasonable control of FRIKTORIA including without limitation, governmental activities, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, blockade, fire, flood, strike or other labour disturbance,interruption of transfer or delay in transfer, interruption of telecommunications or delay in telecommunications or third services, viruses attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including without limitation of ecommerce software, payment portals,chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or the energy needed for the use of the appropriate equipment for the provision of this SLA.
- Planned or emergency maintenance and improvement of the technological equipment of the company.
- Issues with DNS, FTP, POP, IMAP or SMTP customer access.
- False reports of nonfunctioning of FRIKTORIA©'s systems.
- Acts or omissions of the customer (or other acts or omissions committed or authorized by the customer), including, without limitation, custom or coding (e.g. CGI, Perl, HTML, ASP etc ) any negligence, willing misconduct or use of services with violation of terms of FRIKTORIA and the provisions of the acceptable use policy.
- Delivery or transmiting email or webmail.
- Outages elsewhere in the internet that hinder access to the customer. FRIKTORIA is not responsible for browsers or the DNS that can make it impossible to display the service to the customer. Also FRIKTORIA is not responsible for problems that occur because of the quality of the internet access provided to the customer. FRIKTORIA will guarantee only those areas under its control, namely: the servers, routers of servers and the connection of them to the internet.
Replacement Quarantee in 120 minutes. (for servers supplied SLA). FRIKTORIA guarantees the operation of all rented / purchased material parts and will replace any failed component without any financial burden for the customer. The replacement of the material will start once FRIKTORIA determine the cause of the problem. The replacement is guaranteed to be completed within 120 minutes from the identification of the problem. In case it takes more than 120 minutes for the failed material to be replaced, FRIKTORIA will return to the customer the remuneration of a day per hour that does not work the system (up to 50% of monthly client access fees). This guarentee excludes the time required to rebuild any order RAID.
Definition of access remuneration
The access remuneration for customers with Shared Hosting packages is the monthly basic access fee paid by the customer for the hosting package, in data transfer limit which is allowed each month, without additional expense, excluding the organization fees, for additional services, on the server or other types of options such as additional IP addresses, hourly support costs, etc.
For customers dedicated / colocation / managed the availability fee consists of a basic monthly fee paid by the customer for friktoria's standard packages, including the usage of the main host computer, the usage of electricity in the area provided to the client without additional expense, and by the amount of data transfer allowed each month without additional charge. The access fee, for SLA credit reasons, excludes all other fees that should be charged to the client, including without limitation, expenses related to management services, incremental bandwidth usage and fees for electricity, additional IP addresses, the RAM or hard drives beyond those available without additional charge under the standardized rates of FRIKTORIA.